Call for papers
Call for research/review/case studies abstracts from psychology, computer science, bioinformatics, yogic science, philosophy, and neuroscience.
Topics of the session may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Public Mental Health
- Computational Neuroscience
- Computational Biology
- Bioinformatics applied for understanding Neurodegenerative diseases
- Role of Ayurveda in neurobiology
- Neuro-Bio-Informatics in Ayurveda: Ayur-informatics
- Role of yoga in neurobiology, physical and mental well being
- Neuro-Bio-Informatics in Yoga: Yogic-Informatics
- Bioinformatics in neuroscience
- Nutraceuticals in neurobiology
- Cultural and applied psychology
- Spirituality and yoga therapy
- Creative articles*
Guidelines for abstract submission
Title page of the abstract should include, the title of the paper, author’s name, designation, institution affiliation, mailing address, contact numbers and email id. The abstract should be sent to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guidelines for preparation of full paper will be communicated along with the acceptance of the abstracts. Please make your submission online through the Abstract submission form.
Selected papers will be published in the International Journal of Public Mental Health & Neuroscience (IJPMN) ISSN: 2394-4668. ISI impact factor: 1.261.
*in the Sarvasumana’s online magazine, Manahsakshi.